Hopkins County, Kentucky offers opportunities of advancement with training centers and workshop programs.
Workshops / Classes / Tests / Resume Building:
- ELS (English Second Language) Class, Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville, KY, Mon 5 – 6 PM. Call 270-824-1819 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . The class is free.
- GED Orientation, Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville, KY in held on Monday and Wednesday. Call 270-824-1819.
- Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville, KY,
- KESC (Kentucky Employability Skills Certificate) available through Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave., Madisonville. The KESC is a certification you can earn when you successfully complete the online WIN Soft Skills course, available FREE. The course includes: Communication Effectively, Conveying Professionalism, Promoting Teamwork and Collaboration and Thinking Critically and Solving Problems. No charge; Call Jacob Groves, 270-824-1768, for an appointment.
- Resume Building: Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville, KY, offers assistance in building a resume’. Contact Career Navigator, Lisa Greene at 270-824-1770; email@example.com. M – F; 8 – 4:30. Assistance is free.
- Reading Foundations Course: Hopkins County Adult Education Center, 100 School Ave. Madisonville, KY | July 17th-August 7th |Mondays & Wednesdays only, 8:30am-10am. Call Lisa Greene, (270) 824-1770
- TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education), for employment can be taken at ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville. The TABE test is free. Call 270-824-1818 for an appointment.
- TABE (Testing for College Placement) at ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville is scheduled upon request. College Prep classes are offered based on student demand. Call 270-824-1819.
- Work Key & NCRC Tests at Madisonville Community College, 2000 College Dr., Madisonville, KY |Requirements: To take the NCRC test, you must have taken the TABE test first. | Cost: $50/test | More Information: Call 270.824.1701