Workshops / Classes:
- ACT Prep Classes, Session Date 12/1 with Test date on 12/8; Session Date 2/2/19 with Test date on 2/9/19, and Session Date 3/30/19 with Test Date on 4/13/19. Sessions are held 9 – 11 am in the Joe C. David Building, Room 009 on the MCC North Campus. Each session is limited to 30 participants. For more info or to reserve a seat contact Dr. John Lowbridge 270-824-1835 or e-mail email@example.com.
- KESC (Kentucky Essential Skills Certificate) available through Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave., Madisonville. 270-824-1819. The KESC is a certification you can earn when you successfully complete the online WIN Soft Skills course, available FREE. The course includes: Communication Effectively, Conveying Professionalism, Promoting Teamwork and Collaboration and Thinking Critically and Solving Problems.
- Hopkins County ACE2, 100 School Ave, Madisonville, KY, offers assistance in building a resume’. Contact Career Navigator, Jacob Groves at 270-824-1768; firstname.lastname@example.org. M – F; 8 – 4:30.
- Jennmar Services (270-245-2988) is offering a FREE 40-hour Underground Mining Class. Call or stop by our office at 1350 South Main Street Suite D- Madisonville. The next class is November 26 – 30th.
- Workforce Solutions: A continuing education course for electrical contractors will be held on Dec. 8th, 7 am – 1 pm. at Madisonville Community College. To register call Workforce Solutions at 270-824-8658.
- Workforce Solutions: A continuing education class for HVAC and plumbing will be held on Dec. 8 from 7 am – 3 pm at Madisonville Community College. To register, call 270-824-8658.